1.800.910.5306

Virtual Tour

Location…Location…Location

The best thing about our facilities is where we built them. Our close proximity to the UPS and FedEx hubs, combined with our strong working relationships with both companies, allows you to place your order as late as 7:00 pm EST and get your package into the hands of any customer in the contiguous U.S. within 3 days via ground service.

Our main facility is located just three miles from the UPS Louisville hub, giving us greater flexibility and later pickup times than our competitors. From our Louisville facility, we can reach 70% of the U.S. population within 3 days, and our west coast facility enables us to cover the remaining 30% of the country in the same time.

Our 150,000 square foot secure facility is on-site with the corporate headquarters, with additional square footage at an off-site secure facility. Both facilities are equipped with 24-hour security and fire monitoring systems connected to a central monitoring station. Secured storage and temperature-controlled areas are also available.

What does this mean to you? Higher quality, fast delivery, later pickup, and increased control of your fulfillment process.

  • FCi Building Photo

    Founded in 1988
    ISO 9001:2008, AMSP Certified, and Green Certified Business

  • FCi Building Photo

    Two Facilities
    3-Day Shipping to Anywhere in the U.S.

  • 24/7 Secured Warehouse
    150,000 Sq. Ft
    Back-up Generator
    Full Disaster Recovery Plan

  • Pick/Pack/Ship
    99.9% On-Time and Error-Free Accuracy Rate

  • Literature Fulfillment
    Kit Assembly
    Packaging and Repackaging

  • Orders Shipped Same Day or Within 24 Hours
    Online order Entry and Inventory Reports
    Complete Reporting Capabilities

  • Digital Printing

    From Black & White Sheets to Full-Color Booklets
    Variable Digital Print
    Lightning-Fast Turn Times

  • Interactive Division

    Website Application Development
    Systems Integration
    Web-to-Print Portals
    E-Commerce Storefronts